Sea to Summit Eclipse Paddle Glove
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This product ships from the United States
- Best Use: Paddling glove that offers excellent protection against the sun & helps prevent blisters
- Protection: Double layer palm & thumb area
- Sun: UPF 50+ back fabric is stretchy & breathable. Allows for a snug fit without feeling restrictive.
- Secure: 2mm neoprene cuff with hook & loop, ruberized tab closure
- Sizing (hand circumference): Small: 7 - 7.5 in, Medium: 8 - 8.5 in, Large: 9 - 9.5 in, X-Large: 9.5+ in. NOTE: for a looser fit, order up 1 size.
The Sea to Summit Eclipse Glove is a fingerless paddle glove that offers excellent protection against the sun and helps prevent blisters on the long distance days. A soft, supple, synthetic leather palm material helps you maintain contact with a postive grip. Contoured, double layer palm and thumb area increase durabilty. UPF50+ stretch fabric on the back of the hands provide a comfortable fit and help protect against the sun. 2mm neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure helps maintain flexibility in the wrist and provide a secure fit.