Sea to Summit Duffle Bag
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This product ships from the United States
- One duffle, three versatile carrying modes: hand grips, shoulder strap, backpack straps
- Magnets inside the handles to create an easy no-fuss grip for hand carry mode
- Super-wide opening which makes for luggage that is very easy to pack
- All stress points integrated into 360 degree 'yoke'
- Durable duffle made from heavy-duty tarpaulin laminate and 1000 D nylon base
Sea to Summit Duffle Bags set new benchmarks for functionality, ease of use and quality construction. These rugged load-haulers are ideal for rough and tough expeditions, overlanding adventures, and surviving the urban jungle. Made with super-tough materials: waterproof tarpaulin laminate, 1000D nylon base, and steel gated hooks. Although the fabric is waterproof, the seams and zippers are not. The carry straps can quickly and easily be changed from hand grip to backpack mode or single shoulder strap mode just by unclipping the custom steel gated hooks. Stow the straps while traveling to prevent damage from baggage handlers. It’s easy to pack your duffle, too. The padded lid opens 40% wider than other expedition duffels and the tall shape swallows bulky gear items. Large, zippered internal pocket for organization. The double teeth of the burly #10 zipper resist theft, unlike single-toothed zippers. Compression straps with Field Repair Buckles. Lash points for attachment to vehicles or pack animals.