Sea to Summit Comfort Light Insulated Rectangular Lightweight & Backpacking Sleeping Mat
This product ships from the United States
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation, and fine tuning of air pressure for optimal comfort
- Air sprung cell technology, a double layer of high resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation
- Single layer of medium resolution cells in head and legs to make the sleeping mat more lightweight and compact
- Unique laminate technology prevents delamination and Weld failures while camping, backpacking or in the outdoors
- Air stream and Jet stream pump options available
The comfort light sleeping mats feature hybrid layer air sprung cell technology - a double layer of high resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight. The R-Value of 4.2 (sufficient for cold-weather camping) is achieved using Elkin Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric, to reflect Radiant heat loss back to the user and thermo lite insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground. This sleeping mat is an ideal choice for your next camping, backpacking or outdoor adventure.