Quicksilver 835257Q1 Flo-Torq II Hub Kit - for Mercury/Mariner and MerCruiser Engines
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Flo-Torq II is the world's first modular hub system for outboard and sterndrive engines
- Field serviceable: No need to miss time on the water waiting for rubber hub replacement work
- Flo-Torq hub systems cushion and protect the drivetrain from most impacts
- For use with Mercury/Mariner 40-60 HP Command Thrust, 70-250 HP, Force 90-120, and Verado 150-300 (six-cylinder with 1" prop shaft only)
- For use with MerCruiser Alpha, Alpha One & Bravo One (under 400 HP)
Quicksilver propellers can improve the performance of any boat through the use of Flo Torq hub systems. Flo Torq hub systems are durable, provide lower unit protection and are also field serviceable. For use with Mercury/Mariner 40-60 HP Command Thrust, 70-250 HP, Force 90-120, and Verado 150-300 (six-cylinder with 1" shaft only). This product does not work for Verado V8 engines with 1.25" prop shafts.