Outdoor Research Women's Sonata Hoody
- 100% Nylon 650 Fill Down Insulation
- 4" high
- 16" wide
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight
- Design Features: Fully Adjustable Hood, Two Internal Shove-It Pockets, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Internal Front Stormflap, Brushed Tricot Back of Hand Inside Pockets, Carabiner Loop, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Single-Separating Full Center-Front Zipper
- Draw cord Hem
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Carve your own adventure.
When you head out into the backcountry, you crave the off-piste solitude, the big mountain peacefulness, and the chance to chase partners to the steepest untouched slopes.And since you have to work so hard just to get out there, you're allowed to be particular about the style in which you shred.So go on and carve your own adventure.