Outdoor Research Womens 243794
- 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Laminated Construction, Windproof
- Design Features: Fully Adjustable Hood, YKK AquaGuard Zippers, Internal Front Stormflap, Hem-To-Bicep TorsoFlo Venting, Zip Arm Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop
- Functional Details: Double-Separating Center Front Zipper, Pocket Placement Above Harness, Hook/Loop Cuff Closures, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
The Outdoor Research Aspire Jacket
Best-Selling, Durable and Waterproof Versatility.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with award-winning technical apparel and accessories. Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products that are backed by our Infinite Guarantee. We rely on the real-world testing of our athlete ambassadors, mountain guides, and local adventurers involved in our core sports: alpinism, rock and ice climbing, hiking, backpacking, paddling, trail running, and backcountry skiing and snowboarding. We’re here for the fun, adventure, excitement, and For the Journey Ahead.
Outdoor Research Aspire Jacket
Best-Selling, Durable and Waterproof Versatility
- Waterproof; Breathable; Fully Seam-Taped; Laminated Construction; Windproof
- Fully Adjustable Hood; YKK AquaGuard Zippers; Internal Front Stormflap; TorsoFlo Venting Hem-to-Bicep; Zip Chest Pocket; Zip Hand Pockets; Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack; Carabiner Loop
- Double-Separating Center Front Zipper; Pocket Placement Above Harness; Hook/Loop Cuff Closures; Elastic Cuffs; Elastic Drawcord Hem