Outdoor Research Trucker UPF 50+ Protective Breathable Lightweight Wicking Sun Runner Cap
- 100% Other Fibers
- Snap closure
- Machine Wash
- SUN PROTECTION: This stylish lifestyle hat offers UPF 50+ protection along with a shaped visor to shield your eyes and face. The removable sun-cape with an adjustable, removable chin cord protects your ears and neck and has multiple configurations.
- COOLING MESH VENTS: The back mesh ventilation provides the ultimate cooling hat, especially for training and working out in warmer weather or having a cold one on the lake. The TransAction Headband liner wicks away sweat and keeps it out of your eyes.
- VERSATILE TRAINER: This stylish, lightweight, breathable snapback is the perfect companion for a ballgame, hiking your favorite trail, running, tennis, golf, or chilling on the beach. Perfect style for adventure and travel!
- WORKOUT MATERIAL: Made from 100% Supplex nylon with a plain weave crown, brim, and cape with 100% nylon mesh back panels, trust the quality craftsmanship and material of this ultimate quick-drying adventurer.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Adventures are better shared.
Friends who bring out the best in others are the ones you want to climb with.That extra psych and stoke might be the key to sending your problem.
That's what partners are for; To spot, to share snacks, and to split the load from trailhead to crag.We find more joy in climbing with friends because they push us up harder routes, and at the end of the day they're still willing to tape up our flapper.
After all, it takes a team to bring home the send train.