Outdoor Research Transit Sun Hat - UV Protective Breathable Wicking Cotton
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex stretch canvas main; shell - 100% nylon trucker mesh center crown panel (Camo: 100% cottonmain shell)
- Drawstring closure
- 15" high
- 16" wide
- SUN PROTECTION: Designed with a wide shade brim and UPF 50+ rating, your face and neck will stay protected from those hot, sunny days. A wicking TransAction headband keeps sweat and water away from your brow and out of your eyes.
- COMFORTABLE AND LIGHT: The external breathable mesh panels will keep you cooler and comfortable while traveling and exploring the great outdoors. A one-hand adjustable drawcord and removable chin cord keep your hat with you on all your adventures.
- MULTIPLE USES: Whatever you are doing outside, we have you covered. This bucket sun hat is perfect for beach days, hiking, camping, fishing, tennis, kayaking and boating, and countless other outdoor activities. Easily packable!
- MATERIAL: Weighing in at 5.6 ounces, this lightweight sun hat is made from a 98% cotton, 2% spandex stretch canvas main shell, and a 100% nylon trucker mesh center crown panel. This boonie hat is easily washable and is built to last.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Adventures are better shared.
Friends who bring out the best in others are the ones you want to climb with.That extra psych and stoke might be the key to sending your problem.
That's what partners are for; To spot, to share snacks, and to split the load from trailhead to crag.We find more joy in climbing with friends because they push us up harder routes, and at the end of the day they're still willing to tape up our flapper.
After all, it takes a team to bring home the send train.