Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain Low Gaiters
- 100% Nylon; 420D
- Machine Wash
- 2" high
- 8" wide
- WATER-RESISTANT AND BREATHABLE: Strap these tough gaiters to your shoes or boots for ultimate trail protection. Rain, snow, mud, dirt and other debris are kept on the trail and out of your boots.
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT: Gaiters are what this company was founded on. They can be used for hiking, running, hunting, fishing, backpacking, camping, and walking. Whatever you do, these gaiters will keep you protected and comfortable in the elements.
- GEAR FEATURES: With a durable Hypalon instep strap, reinforced boot lace hooks, a buckle top closure with a hook and loop front closure, these gaiters latch on and don't let go.
- TOUGH MATERIALS: The 420D packcloth leg panel and 100% nylon body provide an abrasion-resistant gaiter that is built to withstand your terrain of choice for all-season use.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Adventures are better shared.
Friends who bring out the best in others are the ones you want to climb with.That extra psych and stoke might be the key to sending your problem.
That's what partners are for; To spot, to share snacks, and to split the load from trailhead to crag.We find more joy in climbing with friends because they push us up harder routes, and at the end of the day they're still willing to tape up our flapper.
After all, it takes a team to bring home the send train.