Outdoor Research Mt. Baker Modular Mitts - Waterproof Breathable Rugged GORE-TEX
This product ships from the United States
- 4" high
- 8" wide
- LEGENDARY WARMTH: If you are needing insane warmth and rugged protection from the worst mother nature has to offer, look no further. These are waterproof, windproof, wicking, and breathable with AlpenGrip palms and fully taped-seams.
- DESIGN FEATURES: ToughTek LT tabs on the removable liner prevent slipping. The pre-curved box construction is comfortable and increases warmth. The Ladder-Lock wrist cinch ensures these stay on your hands.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: For a secure fit, they have elasticized wrists and SuperCinch Gauntlets. A removable leash keeps them close at hand and built-in clips keep both mittens together for storage. They have a heat pack pocket in the liner as well.
- RUGGED MATERIALS: These mittens are made with GORE-TEX 3L, 74% nylon, 26% polyester, and a 70D ripstop shell. An Alpengrip palm provides enhanced grip and they are insulated with a 100% nylon ripstop liner with PrimaLoft Gold 170 g/m².
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Carve your own adventure.
When you head out into the backcountry, you crave the off-piste solitude, the big mountain peacefulness, and the chance to chase partners to the steepest untouched slopes.And since you have to work so hard just to get out there, you're allowed to be particular about the style in which you shred.So go on and carve your own adventure.