Outdoor Research Men's Waterproof Breathable Rugged GORE-TEX Alti Mitts
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash
- 3" high
- 5" wide
- EXTREME WINTER PROTECTION: If you are needing insane warmth and rugged protection from the worst mother nature has to offer, look no further. These are waterproof, windproof, wicking, and breathable with leather palms and fully taped-seams.
- DESIGN FEATURES: Kevlar stitching is used for enhanced durability along with a three-panel thumb. The pre-curved box construction is comfortable and increases warmth. The removable liner has AlpenGrip tabs to keep them from slipping in the shell.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: For a secure fit, they have elasticized wrists and SuperCinch Gauntlets. A removable leash keeps them close at hand and built-in clips keep both mittens together for easy storage. They also have a heat pack pocket built-in.
- RUGGED MATERIALS: These mittens are made with GORE-TEX, 2.5L 100% nylon, and a 40D ripstop shell. A Pittards Armortan leather shell covers the palm and they are insulated with PrimaLoft Gold 170 g/m² in the shell and 340 g/m² in the liner.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Carve your own adventure.
When you head out into the backcountry, you crave the off-piste solitude, the big mountain peacefulness, and the chance to chase partners to the steepest untouched slopes.And since you have to work so hard just to get out there, you're allowed to be particular about the style in which you shred.So go on and carve your own adventure.