Outdoor Research Men's Verglas Gaiters
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Nylon 70D Ripstop, Cordura 500D Inner Leg And Boot
- Machine Wash
- 3" high
- 9" wide
- WATERPROOF AND WINDPROOF: Pertex Shield balances waterproofness, breathability, and wind resistance all within a flexible and lightweight construction. Rain, snow, mud, dirt and other debris are kept on the trail and out of your boots.
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT: These gaiters are built to be lightweight, breathable, and easily packable. They can be used for hiking, running, hunting, fishing, backpacking, camping, and traveling when you need to be fast and light.
- GEAR FEATURES: With a durable Hypalon instep strap, reinforced boot lace hooks, a buckle top closure with a hook and loop front closure, these gaiters latch on and don't let go. Strap these rugged gaiters to your shoes or boots for ultimate trail protection.
- TOUGH MATERIALS: With performance in mind, the leg panels are made from Pertex Shield 3L, 100% nylon, and 70D ripstop while the abrasion-resistant foot panels are made from Cordura, 100% nylon, and 500D woven material.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Adventures are better shared.
Friends who bring out the best in others are the ones you want to climb with.That extra psych and stoke might be the key to sending your problem.
That's what partners are for; To spot, to share snacks, and to split the load from trailhead to crag.We find more joy in climbing with friends because they push us up harder routes, and at the end of the day they're still willing to tape up our flapper.
After all, it takes a team to bring home the send train.