Outdoor Research Men's Helium Pants - Lightweight Waterproof Rain Gear
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Nylon
- Drawstring closure
- ULTRALIGHT STORM PANTS: Weighing a mere 5.5 ounces, these hiking pants offer supreme protection. Whether you are cycling, running, camping, thru-hiking, or just in need of incredible weather protection, choose Outdoor Research Helium Pants.
- WATERPROOF AND WINDPROOF SHELL: If staying dry and comfortable is your top priority, the Helium Pants have you covered. Fully seam-taped and built with YKK AquaGuard Ankle Zipper, these provide maximum storm protection while staying breathable.
- DESIGN FEATURES: Built with you in mind, these have reflective logos, a carabiner loop, an elastic waist with drawcord, gusseted crotch, internal loops for instep lace, ankle zippers, and a back pocket that doubles as a packable travel stuff sack.
- PERTEX SHIELD PROTECTION: Made from Pertex Shield 2.5 L, 100% Nylon and a 30D ripstop body, Pertex Shield balances waterproofness, breathability and wind resistance all within a flexible and lightweight construction.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.