Outdoor Research Men's Flurry Sensor Gloves - Wicking, Breathable
- 100% Other Fibers
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash
- 3" high
- 8" wide
- COZY PERFORMANCE: Built to be breathable and lightweight, the quick-drying and wicking design gets rid of moisture, keeping you warmer so you can do what you love longer. Perfect for running, cycling, hiking, sports, and adventuring.
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE: With Sensor touchscreen compatible technology, there is no need to expose yourself to the elements. These cold weather gloves keep you warm while staying connected for calling, texting, and checking your phone.
- THERMAL MATERIAL: Built with Alpin-Wool Plus 2L, which is a warm, plaited, knit fabric with excellent moisture transfer, made from 43% wool, 38% polyester, 19% nylon fleece, 100% polyester backer, and a synthetic suede thumb and index fingertip.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: For a comfortable fit, these gloves have pull-on loops and the wrists are tapered, so the gloves conform to your hands. Anti-slip silicone palm print creates an enhanced grip.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Carve your own adventure.
When you head out into the backcountry, you crave the off-piste solitude, the big mountain peacefulness, and the chance to chase partners to the steepest untouched slopes.And since you have to work so hard just to get out there, you're allowed to be particular about the style in which you shred.So go on and carve your own adventure.