Outdoor Research Mens' Expedition Crocodile Gaiters
- 100% Nylon 70D Upper Leg, Cordura 1000D Inner Leg And Boot
- Machine Wash
- 3" high
- 8" wide
- WATERPROOF AND WINDPROOF: Strap these rugged gaiters to your shoes or boots for ultimate trail protection. Rain, snow, mud, and dirt are kept on the trail and out of your boots. Stay warm and dry in all elements thanks to the laminated construction.
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT: With a larger circumference to accommodate plastic mountaineering boots, these are the perfect companion for alpine expeditions. They also can be used for hiking, running, hunting, fishing, backpacking, camping, and walking.
- GEAR FEATURES: With a triple-bartacked BioThane webbing instep strap, reinforced boot lace hooks, a buckle top closure with a hook and loop double-stitched front closure, these gaiters latch on and don't let go.
- TOUGH: The 70D plain-weave leg panel is 100% nylon and GORE-TEX 3L and the 1000D woven foot and back panel is 100% Nylon and Cordura 2L. The abrasion-resistant lower is lined with packcloth and the inner leg and boot are abrasion-resistant Cordura.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Carve your own adventure.
When you head out into the backcountry, you crave the off-piste solitude, the big mountain peacefulness, and the chance to chase partners to the steepest untouched slopes.And since you have to work so hard just to get out there, you're allowed to be particular about the style in which you shred.So go on and carve your own adventure.