Outdoor Research Men's Backstop Sensor Gloves - Windproof Thermal Fleece Gear
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This product ships from the United States
- Shell: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane; Lining: 100% Polyester; Thumb, Index Fingertip: 90% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- 2" high
- 6" wide
- WINDPROOF: GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER technology creates a windproof barrier that is breathable and lightweight. The quick-drying and wicking design gets rid of moisture, keeping you warmer so you can do what you love longer.
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE: With Sensor touchscreen compatible technology, there is no need to expose yourself to the elements. These cold weather gloves keep you warm while staying connected for calling, texting, and checking your phone.
- THERMAL MATERIAL: Designed with Radiant Fleece that is 95% polyester, a 5% spandex shell, and 100% polyester lining, these gloves keep you warm and extremely comfortable. Perfect for running, cycling, hiking, sports, and adventuring.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: For a comfortable fit, the wrists are elasticized and tapered, so the gloves conform to your hands. An anti-slip silicone palm print creates an enhanced grip and the built-in clip keeps both gloves together for easy storage.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
The Backstop Sensor Gloves-equipped with a tech-friendly Sensor index finger-are the ultimate high-energy liners, combining maximum wind protection and superb breathability. With a Radiant Fleece palm and a GORE WINDSTOPPER lining across the back of the hand, they keep you warm and protected out on the winter trails.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Carve your own adventure.
When you head out into the backcountry, you crave the off-piste solitude, the big mountain peacefulness, and the chance to chase partners to the steepest untouched slopes.And since you have to work so hard just to get out there, you're allowed to be particular about the style in which you shred.So go on and carve your own adventure.