Outdoor Research Flex-Tex II Durable Hiking Backpacking Lightweight Gaiters
- 100% Other Fibers
- Buckle closure
- Machine Wash
- 2" high
- 8" wide
- LIGHTWEIGHT TRAIL PROTECTION: These are built for thru-hikers, or anyone wanting water-resistant footwear protection. These gaiters are the perfect option for keeping rain, snow, mud, dirt, and other debris on the trail and out of your boots.
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT: Gaiters are what this company was founded on. They can be used for hiking, running, hunting, fishing, backpacking, camping, and walking. Whatever you do, these gaiters will keep you protected and comfortable in the elements.
- GEAR FEATURES: With a durable BioThane instep strap, reinforced boot lace hooks, and hook and loop front and top closures, these gaiters latch on and don't let go. Their abrasion-resistant design provides minimalistic features without sacrificing performance.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: These breathable gaiters are made with a 92% nylon and 8% spandex that is stretch woven. These have an innovative “x”-shaped single drawback and movement mirroring stretch and are built to withstand your terrain of choice.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Adventures are better shared.
Friends who bring out the best in others are the ones you want to climb with.That extra psych and stoke might be the key to sending your problem.
That's what partners are for; To spot, to share snacks, and to split the load from trailhead to crag.We find more joy in climbing with friends because they push us up harder routes, and at the end of the day they're still willing to tape up our flapper.
After all, it takes a team to bring home the send train.