Outdoor Research Dry Ditty Storage Organizer Gear Sacks PAK-3
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Nylon
- Buckle closure
- Hand Wash
- 2" high
- 3" wide
- WATERPROOF GEAR ORGANIZERS: This set of three lightweight bags are just itching to hit the trail. All three are waterproof to help keep your gear dry and can be used for backpacking, hiking, kayaking, or packing your favorite camping accessories.
- VERSATILE STORAGE: Ditty bags are perfect for travel and keeping your gear neat and organized. They can be used for keeping your dirty clothes separated in your suitcase, storing backpacking gear, at the beach, and snacks...lots of snacks.
- DITTY SIZES: This set of organizing ditty sacks come in three different sizes. The small is 2L (13 cm x 18 cm) and weighs 26 g, the medium is 2.5L (20 cm x 20 cm) and weighs 30 g, and the large is 3L (23 cm x 32 cm) and weighs 32 g.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These storage sacks are made from an ultralight 100% nylon and 70D ripstop with TPU lamination. Whether they are getting tossed around in your backpack or dropped at your desired campsite, your gear will stay organized.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories.Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Adventures are better shared.
Friends who bring out the best in others are the ones you want to climb with.That extra psych and stoke might be the key to sending your problem.
That's what partners are for; To spot, to share snacks, and to split the load from trailhead to crag.We find more joy in climbing with friends because they push us up harder routes, and at the end of the day they're still willing to tape up our flapper.
After all, it takes a team to bring home the send train.