Osprey Tempest 20 Women's Hiking Backpack
- Dual-zippered access to main compartment
- External hydration sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Adjustable shoulder harness to dial in perfect fit
- Stretch mesh pockets on both sides of pack provide convenient storage for bottles and smaller items.
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets and LidLock helmet attachment
- Stow-On-The-Go Trekking pole attachment allows you to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing the pack.
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing theOsprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder MikePfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the firstlines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovativeproducts with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships withthe sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been theunbreakable thread that makes Osprey a top company.
Osprey Tempest 20 Hiking Pack
Women's specific fit in the perfect day hiking, biking and peak bagging carry solution
The Osprey Packs Tempest 20 is one of the most versatile hiking packs available. 20L of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a trip to the market. The BioStretch harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system. We also updated our AirScape backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock helmet attachment
- External hydration sleeve
- Lower InsideOut compression/carry straps
Stow-On-The-Go Trekking Pole Attachment
Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack or making a quick scramble through rough terrain.
Lidlock Helmet Attachment
Osprey’s LidLock attachment easily and securely carries bicycle helmets.
Two Zippered Hipbelt Pockets
Two zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and essentials secure and quickly accessible on the go.
External Hydration Sleeve
External hydration sleeve in the backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack content from spills.
Lower Insideout Compression/Carry Straps
Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible storage options and allow the user to compress and secure loads even while side pockets are in use.
Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges to keep you cooler on warm days.
Biostretch Harness & Hipbelt
A mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hipbelt and harness is used to create a perfectly formed fit. The seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap creates extra support for those long days on the trail.
Ice Tool Loop With Bungee Tie-Offs
Adding to the versatility of the Tempest 20 is the ability to travel all sorts of terrain and carry the proper tools to do so.
|Tempest 40||Tempest 30||Tempest 20||Tempest 9|
|Stow-On-The-Go Pole Attachment||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Lower InsideOut Compression/Carry Straps||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|External Hydration Sleeve||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Two Zippered Hipbelt Pockets||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Zippered Panel Access||✓||✓|
|Top Loader Access||✓||✓|
|Top Panel Zippered Stash Pocket||✓||✓|
|Dual Ice Tool Loops||✓||✓|
|Single Ice Tool Loop||✓|
|LidLock Helmet Attachment||✓||✓|