Nikon Black RANGEX 4K Laser rangefinders
This product ships from the United States
- Measurement range is 10-4, 000 yards. Size (length x width x height): 4.3 x 1.6 x 2.9 inch
- Max range: reflective target is 4, 000 yards tree is 1, 700 yards Deer is 1, 500 yards
- High-visibility Red OLED display provides ideal contrast on distant targets with automatic or five stages of selectable brightness
- For incline or decline shooting angles, the RANGEX is equipped with Nikon's ID Technology that delivers the one number you need for determining your best shot
- Featuring Nikon hyper read function for extraordinarily fast, positive measurements, the rangefinder's Integral monocular offers the bright, sharp view Required for target spotting and acquisition
Long Range Just Got Longer
Working out the solution for a crucial shot means you need an accurate range right now, regardless of the distance. Nikon’s new BLACK RANGEX 4K is engineered to deliver over 2 miles of ranging capability with the speed, precision and consistency you need for extreme long-distance shooting.
Advanced Technology for Better Ranging
Featuring Nikon’s HYPER READ function for extraordinarily fast, positive distance measurements in 0.3 seconds, regardless of the distance.
High Contrast Red OLED Display
BLACK RANGEX 4K’s high-visibility red OLED display provides ideal contrast on distant targets with automatic or five stages of selectable brightness.
For incline or decline shooting angles, BLACK RANGEX 4K is equipped with Nikon’s ID Technology that delivers the one number you need for determining your best shot.
Choose between two different ranging modes depending on the situation. First target priority mode allows you to range to an object as small as a fence post, while distant target priority mode displays the range of the farthest target among a group of targets measured.