Nikon 7549 MONARCH 7 10x42 Binocular (Black)
- The MONARCH 7 10x42 provides an exceptionally wide field of view that makes it easy to find your subject.
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coatings are applied to all lenses and prism coatings to provide high-contrast images and accurate color reproduction.
- Thanks to a durable rubber armored coating, the MONARCH 7 is comfortable to hold and rugged enough to stand up to any conditions.
- Size (Length x Width) 5.6 x 5.1 inches
- Flip down Objective Covers
- Size (Length x Width) 5.6x5.1in
- ED Glass
- Wide field of view (351 ft at 1000 yds) Nearly the same brightness as perceived by the naked eye along with clear, high-contrast images with accurate color reproduction.
Nikon MONARCH 7 10x42 Binocular
Your Greatest Adventure Awaits
Built to satisfy the incredible needs of today’s serious outdoorsmen and women, this is a level of MONARCH that not only provides exquisite optical performance in a compact body delivering a wide field of view, but whose dynamic handling and rugged performance leave zero doubt as to its long-standing All Terrain Binocular heritage.
- Angular Field of View (Real)6.7 °
- Angular Field of View (Apparent)60.7 °
- FOV at 1000 yds351 ft
- Close Focus Distance8.2ft
- Exit Pupil4.2 mm
- Relative Brightness17.6
- Eye Relief16.4 mm
Raising the bar
Nikon’s unparalleled optical system
The hallmark of the MONARCH 7is its optical system—a seamless carrier of light that utilizes Nikon’spremium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and proprietary lens and prismcoatings. This heart of the MONARCH 7 not only pushes resolution andbrightness to extreme levels, but also further enhances your viewingexperience with an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capabilityand comfortable eye relief.
The clearest, widest views
Advanced multilayer coatings
DielectricMultilayer Prism Coatings, which provide an even, higher lighttransmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied toall of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This techniqueprovides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye,and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate colorreproduction.
True colors in high resolution
MONARCH 7 roof prisms arecoated with special phase-correction coatings to enhance resolution,contrast and true color rendition for a sharp, high-resolution viewingexperience at any distance.
Fully multicoated lenses
Provide clear and bright images even when conditions are far from ideal.
Fully multicoated lenses
Durable rubber-armored coating
Smooth central focus knob
Multi-setting click stop eyecups