Morakniv Wood Carving Hook Knife 163 with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 0.9-Inch Internal Radius
This product ships from the United States
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Double-edged blade with wide, 0.9 inch radius is ideal for initial, course hollowing
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Total length 7 inches (178 mm); blade length 2.8 inches (71 mm); blade thickness 0.1 inches (2.5 mm); weight 2.1 oz. (59 g); made in Sweden
Morakniv Wood Carving Hook Knife No. 163 features a double-edged blade with a tight, 0.9-inch internal hook radius that makes it ideal for initial, course hollowing of spoons, bowls, cups, or any relief carving. The Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade features exceptional edge performance, razor sharpness, and is highly resistant to corrosion. For superior strength and robustness, the tang of the Morakniv Wood Carving Hook Knife extends completely through the handle. The ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle sits comfortably in the hand, providing control, safety, and balance. Generations of carpenters and wood carvers have appreciated the precision tools made by Morakniv in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Today, professionals worldwide trust the quality materials and fine craftsmanship that go into the making of Morkniv knives. Total length 7 inches (178 mm); blade length 2.8 inches (71 mm); blade thickness 0.1 inches (2.5 mm); weight 2.1 oz. (59 g). Made in Sweden. Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.