Morakniv Marine Rescue Knife with 3.9-Inch Serrated Stainless Steel Blade
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- All-purpose marine tool with serrated blade and blunted tip
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (0.20cm), Blade Length: 3.9" (10.0cm), Total Length: 8.75" (22.2cm), Net Weight: 3.4 oz. (97g)
- 3.9 inch serrated Sandvik stainless steel blade
- Impact-resistant handle with substantial finger guard
- Includes black plastic sheath
The Morakniv Marine Rescue knife is a reliable, all-purpose tool for marine applications. The Marine Rescue has a 3.9 inch long, serrated Sandvik stainless steel blade that can cut through rope and nets. Its tip is also blunted. Features an impact-resistant, plastic handle with substantial finger protection. A hole at the end of the handle can be used to attach a lanyard. Includes black plastic sheath. Sandvik stainless steel blades are ideally suited for marine, fishing, outdoor and construction applications, where knives see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. The chromium content of stainless steel makes them less susceptible to corrosion and oxidation than carbon steels, giving them a longer life overall. Sandvik knife steels are characterized by ultra-fine carbides that result in superb forging and hardening properties. The absence of large carbide deposits promotes excellent edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891.