Morakniv Craftline Rope Trade Knife with Serrated Sandvik Stainess Steel Blade and Combi-Sheath, 3.6-Inch
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This product ships from the United States
- Fixed blade serrated utility knife for cutting rope, nylon and fiber
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), Total Length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), Net Weight: 4.0 oz (114 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
The Morakniv Craftline Rope Trade Knife features a 3.6-inch serrated fixed blade made of specially selected hardened stainless steel that allows it to stay sharp longer and withstand higher loads. The composition of the Sandvik stainless steel blade on the Craftline Rope knife is ideal for working in marine, fishing, outdoor and construction applications, where knives see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. The serrated blade edge is specifically designed for cutting rope, Nylon or fiber. An ergonomic, TPE rubber handle with coil-formed rounding provides extra grip and control. A finger guard on the handle offers additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.