Morakniv Craftline Pro C Allround Fixed Blade Utility Knife with Carbon Steel Blade and Combi-Sheath, 3.6-inch
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
This product ships from the United States
- Fixed blade utility knife with carbon steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), Total Length: 8.5 in (21.6 cm), Net Weight: 4.0 oz (115 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
The Morakniv Craftline Pro C Utility Knife features a 3.6-inch fixed blade made of high carbon steel that achieves high hardness, sharpens easily and is exceptionally tough. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durable acute edge. An ergonomic, TPE rubber handle with coil-formed rounding provides extra grip and control. A finger guard provides additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Mora Craftline Series include sharp, durable, high-quality utility knives suitable for construction, trade and industrial professionals. Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.