Morakniv Craftline Precision Trade Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade and Combi-Sheath, 3.0-Inch
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Fixed blade utility knife with a short, pointed, stainless steel blade ideal for precision work from carving to removing burrs
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), Blade Length: 3.0 in (7.5 cm), Total Length: 7.5 in (19.1 cm), Net Weight: 3.5 oz (99 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
The Morakniv Craftline Precision Trade Knife features a 3.0-inch fixed blade that is short and pointed, making it ideal for precision work like carving or removing burrs. The composition of the Sandvik stainless steel blade on the Morakniv Precision is ideal for working in marine, fishing, outdoor and construction applications, where knives see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. An impact-resistant handle with a larger shape fits comfortably in the hand. A finger guard on the handle provides additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.