Morakniv Craftline Flex Trade Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade and Combi-Sheath, 3.5-Inch
This product ships from the United States
- Fixed blade utility knife with a flexible stainless steel blade ideal for cable stripping or cutting rubber and silicone
- Blade Thickness: 0.05 in (0.13 cm), Blade Length: 3.5 in (8.8 cm), Total Length: 8.0 in (20.3 cm), Net Weight: 3.4 oz (96 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
The Morakniv Craftline Flex Trade Knife features a 3.5-inch flexible stainless steel blade made of specially selected hardened steel that allows the blade to stay sharp longer and withstand higher loads. The flexible stainless steel blade on the Morakniv Flex is ideal for stripping cable, cutting rubber or cutting away silicone joints in bathrooms and kitchens. An ergonomic, TPE rubber handle with coil-formed rounding provides extra grip and control. A finger guard on the handle offers additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.