Morakniv Bushcraft Fixed Blade Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, Orange, 0.125/4.3-Inch
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This product ships from the United States
- Fixed blade knife with 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick stainless steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.126" (3.2 mm), Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm), Total Length: 9.1" (232mm), Net Weight: 5.4 oz. (154g)
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- High-visibility orange plastic sheath with two belt clips
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
The Mora Bushcraft Orange boasts a razor-sharp, burly, 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick stainless steel blade and is one of the most sturdy knives made by Mora. The spine of the blade is ridge ground so that it can be used with a fire starter. Mora Stainless steel options are ideally suited for outdoor applications where knives see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. The chromium content makes the Bushcraft extremely tolerant against wear and has considerable cutting strength, giving it a longer life overall. Mora Knives are made from high-quality Sandvik steel. Sandvik knife steels are characterized by ultra-fine carbides that result in superb forging and hardening properties. The absence of large carbide deposits promotes excellent edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Professionals worldwide trust the quality materials and fine craftsmanship of Mora Knives.