Marmot Youth PreCip Waterproof Rain/Hiking Pant
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- 100% polyester ripstop with durable water-repellent finish, 1.5 oz/yd
- Lightweight kids' rain pants are perfect for keeping them dry whether they're playing in the snow, splashing in puddles, walking home from school, or participating in other activities where rain is a concern
- Waterproof/breathable NanoPro fabric keeps you dry and comfortable even as activity increases
- Taped seams prevent leaks, providing enhanced protection from the elements
- Ankle side zippers for easy on/off over boots; snap cuffs seal out rain and cold
- 24-inch gusseted inseam for increased mobility; zippered hand pockets for small item storage
The PreCip Kids' Pant features Marmot's comfortable and breathable NanoPro waterproofing technology. NanoPro coating is comprised of densely packed pores small enough to keep water droplets from getting in, but big enough to let water vapor out—providing cool, dry comfort even as your child's activity level increases. The PreCip pant also features fully taped seams to prevent leaks, inseam gussets for increased range of motion, zippered hand pockets for storing small items, and ankle side zippers with cuff snaps—allowing your child to slip the pants on over boots and cinch the ankles to keep out cold and rain.
From planned treks in chilly temperatures to unexpected turns in the weather, we offer the ultimate in protection with cold-weather technologies like Featherless, SpiraFil, and PrimaLoft.