Marmot Men's Tullus Hoody Winter Puffer Jacket
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Men's hooded down puffer jacket ideal for chilly, damp conditions when hiking, climbing, and skiing
- Moisture-resistant Down Defender treatment on 600 fill power down keeps you warm in wet conditions
- Attached hood with elastic binding provides better facial coverage
- Zippered handwarmer pockets for added warmth
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem maintain secure fit and keep cold air out
Combining breakthrough technology and inspired design to support your outdoor activities—no matter the conditions.
Tullus Men's Down Hoody
Warmth and comfort in inclement weather
Featuring 600 fill power down with Down Defender technology, the Tullus down puffer jacket keeps its wearer warm and comfy in chilly, damp environments. Its attached, full-coverage hood, zippered handwarmer pockets, and elastic-bound cuffs and hem help to seal out cold air and maintain a secure fit while you're in motion.
- Insulated with 600 fill power down and Down Defender water-resistant technology
- Attached hood with elastic binding
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
600 Fill Power Down
This garment's fill power rating of 600 means its down displaces 600 cubic inches per ounce. This translates to warmth, durability, and minimal weight.
Traditional down loses its warmth when wet. But Down Defender adds a moisture-resistant treatment that prevents clumping, preserves loft, and maximizes your comfort.
An attached hood with elastic binding provides comprehensive facial coverage.
Zippered handwarmer pockets provide storage for accessories and extra comfort for frigid fingers.
With its warmth, moisture resistance, and secure fit, the Tullus Hoody is ideal for day-to-day wear as well as moderate activity in chilly, damp conditions.