Marmot Graviton 34 Lightweight Hiking Backpack, Citronelle/Olive
- This lightweight backpack is great for multi-day mountain treks and hikes
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps and back panel provide comfort and support; sternum straps keeps the backpack in place
- Panel loader with wrap around zipper provides easy access to main compartment without spilling; wrap-around zipper features multiple sliders for easy access to main compartment
- Airflow suspension efficiently carries your gear; padded waist belt with dual mesh zippered pockets for extra support and storage
- Dual tool/trekking pole attachment keeps gear close by
Head for the summit with confidence that you've got everything you need and comfort that doesn't weigh you down with the Marmot Graviton 34 Lightweight Hiking Backpack, Citronelle/Olive. The padded waist belt features dual mesh zippered pockets for comfort with easy access to small items. The wrap-around zipper and removable lid makes it easy to take gear in and out without needing to dig through your pack mid-hike. If weather or terrain do mean a shift in equipment. you'll have easy access to everything you need with lash points at the front and lid plus the dual tool/trekking pole attachment. This pack will keep you comfortable after multiple days on the trail, thanks to its airflow suspension and sternum strap. External and small pockets help keep the small things easily accessible. You won't have to wait to quench your thirst with the water bottle pocket. Repacking after the trip is a cinch, thanks to the adjustable side and bottom compression straps which make stuffing everything back in a little easier.