Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter
This product ships from the United States
- Rugged, USA-made handheld weather meter measures trackside conditions for optimum performance
- Large graphic display is easy to read in bright sun and backlit for use in the dark
- Onboard time-stamped data tracking and logging; transfer to computer via USB
- Over 15 measurements including moisture content, air density, RAD, humidity, temperature, and wind
- Used by professional racing teams, bracket racers, drag racers, and pit
The Kestrel 5100 Handheld Racing & Environemntal Weather Meter
The next generation of track weather monitoring is here with the Kestrel 5100 Weather Meter.
When winning matters, take the Kestrel 5100 for a ride. It measures moisture content in grains, air density, relative air density, humidity and other critical factors. Count on it for the information you need to make perfect ET predictions and performance-maximizing tuning and jetting decisions.
Used by Pit, Drag, and Bracket Racing professionals, the compact, portable design makes this unit easy to take right to the track – exactly where you need to get the most accurate and race-relevant measurements. Pair it with the optional Kestrel Vane Mount for hands-free measurements logged over the course of the day.
The Kestrel 5 Series platform offers a large, high-resolution and contrast display with ease of font readability. It also includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens, AA battery operation and optional LiNK iOS and Android wireless connectivity and app support. Like all Kestrel meters, the Kestrel 5100 is drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand harsh environments without damage – so it can race as hard as you do, wherever you go. A range of carry pouch options makes it even easier to take your Kestrel meter with you.
- Air Density
- Altitude (Barometric)
- Barometric Pressure
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Heat Stress Index
- Moisture Content (Grains)
- Relative Air Density
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperatur (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed / Air Speed
Get connected for real time alerts, continuous monitoring, and shareable reports with Kestrel LiNK.
Kestrel 5100 Features:
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes) & Floats
- Rugged and internally Drop-Tested to meet Kestrel standards
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Data Logging - Adjustable Interval
- Multilingual Menus (English, French, Spanish, German)
- Integrated Flip Open Impeller Cover
- Backlight - Switchable White/Red
- Data Log Graph View
Selecting the optional LiNK enabled models open up a whole world of possibilities!
Kestrel LiNK Wireless Communications connects you to weather information that matters and gives you the flexibility you need to more quickly detect problems, respond faster, improve performance and simplify reporting - even when you're on the move. The Kestrel LiNK app on your iOS / Android device displays the Kestrel’s real-time readings on a vivid, customizable dashboard – providing a remote display that functions up to 100’ away. Your data log can be transferred wirelessly with the LiNK wireless communication option and Kestrel LiNK app, or to a Windows/Mac device with either the Kestrel LiNK Dongle or waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable (Both sold separately).
- Wirelessly connect to environmental data via the free Kestrel LiNK App on your mobile device.
- Observe current conditions and manage logged data up to 100' line of sight.
- Set custom limits to instantly notify you of unsafe conditions.
- Monitor patterns for forecasting future issues.
- Share dashboard reports with one click to clients, managers, or staff.
- Effortlessly export data for comprehensive logs of tracked conditions over time.
|Kestrel 5100||Kestrel 5000||Kestrel 5500|
|Moisture Content | Humidity Ratio (grains)||✓|
|Dew Point Temp||✓||✓||✓|
|Relative Air Density (RAD)||✓|
|LiNK Wireless Connectivity||Optional||Optional||Optional|