Kestrel 1000 Pocket Wind Meter / Digital Anemometer
This product ships from the United States
- Accurate, rugged handheld wind /airflow meter with large, replaceable impeller
- Measures and displays maximum, current and average wind speed in m/s, ft/min, km/h, mph, kt, B on large, clear LCD
- Waterproof (IP-67), floats, drop-tested to military standards (MIL-STD-810G), patented
- Includes slip-on protective cover, neck lanyard, CR2032 coin cell battery and 5-year warranty
- Used in construction, HVAC, industrial hygiene, sailing, boating, wind surfing, kite boarding, hang gliding, para-sports, ballooning, aviation and more
Kestrel 1000 Handheld Wind Meter
Take Hold of Changing Wind Conditions with the Kestrel 1000
Wind changes, shifts, and moves rapidly, which can make your outdoor plans require a bit of planning as they evolve along with the weather. The Kestrel 1000 Pocket Wind Meter helps you properly monitor these conditions with accuracy and in real time. This ensures every hunt, fishing excursion, or kite or flying adventure safer and more enjoyable.
- Athletics - Golfing - Fishing
- Aviation - Ballooning
- Kite Boarding - Kites
- Drones - Model Planes
- Sailing & Boating
- Wind Load Monitoring - Wind Surfing
- Highly Accurate Wind Meter and Anemometer.
- High-Contrast Monochrome LCD Display.
- Simple 3-Button Control.
- Drop Tested, Waterproof IP67 (Floats).
- Reads Min/Max/Average.
- Measurements: Beaufort, Knots, MPH, KPH, m/s, Feet per Minute.
- Available Color: Blue.
Included in Order
- Kestrel 1000 Pocket Wind Meter.
- One (1) CR2032 Battery.
- Certificate of Conformity (Spec Sheet).
- Protective Cover (Hard, Slip On).
- Proudly made in U.S.A