Intex Foam Top Elevated Airbed with Built-in Pump, Queen, Bed Height 20"
- Inflatable Queen airbed for in-home use
- High-powered, built-in electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation, inflates mattress in approximately 3 and 1/2 minutes to the desired firmness
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams and sturdy construction, top and sides constructed with extra plush Velvetaire surface, advanced air pocket system for premium comfort and support
- Indented top chamber makes it easy to tuck in fitted queen sheets, Raised 20 inches from floor
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 60 x 20 x 80 inches (W x H x L), 600-Pound capacity
Guests will enjoy a luxurious night’s sleep with the cozy Foam Top High-Rise Airbed. The soft Plush Velvetaire flocking surface and foam top layer comfortably contours to the body for a rejuvenating sleeping experience. The raised edges provide stability and added support while the indented sides ensure your standard queen fitted sheets tuck in easily and securely. It also features a built-in electric air pump to inflate and deflate the airbed in a matter of minutes. The pump also allows the user to easily adjust to the desired firmness by simply turning the dial. When the airbed is not in use, the included carry bag makes storage and travel simple. Regarding Inflation: Measurements will vary based on the manner in which it is inflated and packaging disclaims “approximate size”. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable. Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.