Helly-Hansen W Waterproof Ardmore Parka Jacket
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Polyamide
- Machine Wash
- 20 centimeters wide
- Helly tech protection fabric (waterproof, windproof and breathable)
- Fully taped construction, durable water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Primaloft insulation- 40G
- Exterior pockets, secure insude pocket, hanging hood with adjustments and drawstring
- YKK zippers, articulated sleeves, button and webbing details, 3/4 length
A simple, Fall Parka with a contemorary cut for everyday use!
This cute little fall parka has a straighter more contemporary cut, medium length and a younger looking hanging hood.
Inspired by Helly Hansen's Japan collection, the sheer simplicity of this design is really the beauty of it. It has it all, without ever being too much. The light insulation adds that little bit of extra warmth, and paired with a liner or insulator can withstand the cold of arctic winters.
Center Back Length: 33.5".
- HellyTech Protection (waterproof, windproof, breathable)
- Fully taped construction
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Primaloft Insulation- 40g
- Exterior pockets, secure inside pocket
- Adjustable hanging hood
- YKK zippers
- Articulated sleeves
- Button and webbing details
- 3/4 length
HellyTech is the waterproof, breathable outer layer between you and the elements. Its unique membrane stops water molecules from going in, but lets moisture molecules escape; keeping you dry from the outside and comfortable on the inside.
Ideal for all activities in wet, cold and windy weather. Guaranteed waterproof and breathable technology, regardless of the conditions.
40g Primaloft Insulation
Primaloft is the world's best down alternative.
It is a synthetic insulation technology, offering superior thermal properties with excellent water repellency. It is made up of ultra-fine fibers that form air-pockets to trap heat inside and provide comfort and softness next to body.
Durable Water Repellency Treatment (DWR)
Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR) is added to the outer fabrics to make them more waterproof and breathable. This hydrophobic treatment makes water, snow, and dirt shed off and help maintain waterproofness and breathability performance long-term.