Helly Hansen Mens Icon 2.0 Pant
- 4" high
- 13" wide
- Breathable, 4- Way Stretch Men'S Ski Pants For Superior Freedom Of Movement And Protection From The Elements. A Perfect Match For The Icon 2.0 Jacket.
- 2-Ply Fabric Construction, 4-Way Stretch Fabric, Twill Wool Details, Slick And Slide Knee, Fully Insulated
- Fully Seam Sealed, Durable Water Repellency Treatment (DWR), Waterproof, Windproof And Breathable,
- Dual Hand Warming Pockets, Boot Gaiters With Stretch Silicone Gripper, Bonded Bottom Hem And Edge Protection For Added Durability
- Articulated Knees For Optimized Movement, Inner Thigh Venting Zippers, YKK Aqua Guard Water Resistant Zippers, RECCO Advanced Rescue System
A superior ski pant when it comes to comfort, fit, and performance. The lightweight, highly breathable and waterproof Helly Tech Professional 4-way stretch fabric with slick lining has been optimized for superior freedom of movement. YKK Aqua guard water resistant ventilation zippers are strategically placed to cool you down as efficiently as possible based on your muscle composition. Features like a reinforced inside bottom hem, were developed with feedback from professional skiers, making them extra durable, even for the most extreme critics. This season's Icon features twill trim and fine details that make the Icon pants fit perfectly with the Icon Jacket. With removable suspenders and an adjustable waist, you can tailor the fit to your own taste. Finally, a flexible Primaloft insulation will keep you warm from the first run to après ski.