Helly-Hansen 65611 Men's Garibaldi Jacket
This product ships from the United States
- With a relaxed fit and some of our best technologies, this jacket is ready for anywhere you're ready to go.
- HELLY TECH PROFESSIONAL: Extremely waterproof and breathable designs and constructions. For highly aerobic, extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in extremely harsh conditions. Fully seam sealed. Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR).
- FEATURES: 2-layer construction, Mélange fabric, LIFE POCKET+ , Hi vis hood brim, H2Flow Technology, PrimaLoft Black Eco Insulation 60g in body, 40g in sleeves and hood, ventilation zippers, RECCO Advanced Rescue system, Fusion modular system jacket to pant, Attached powder skirt, Helmet compatible hood with adjustment, Dual hand warmer pockets, Wrist gaiters with thumb hole, Internal pockets
- GOOD FOR: Winter, Resort Skiing, Freeride, Backcountry Ski Touring, Mountaineering
- FIT: Relaxed - Drapes loosely on the body. Pants are going to be relaxed at the waist and much roomier throughout the thigh, knee, and cuff.
Built for deep freeride days on big mountains in the hardest conditions, this highly-breathable, waterproof, PrimaLoft insulated ski jacket in a relaxed fit keeps you covered while you charge a new line. Hi viz details and brim will make sure your friends finds you in deep powder and our Helly Tech Professional 2L fabric in combination with the innovative H²Flow system dramatically improves your comfort and will make sure to keep you dry, warm or cool depending on the conditions and intensity. We are using premium freeride specific features throughout including our innovative Life Pocket, jacket-pant compatible powderskirt, higher collar, goggle shammy, and Recco advanced rescue system.