Helly-Hansen 54408 Men's Coastal 2 Parka
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This product ships from the United States
- 20 centimeters wide
- A modern and updated version of our Coastal parka. Waterproof and breathable with a classic look and a nice checked lining, makes this the perfect choice for a cold day.
- HELLY TECH PROTECTION: Fully waterproof, windproof and breathable fabrics and constructions. For all situations and weather conditions where protection from the elements is needed. Fully seam sealed. Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR).
- FEATURES: Fully insulated with PrimaLoft Black insulation, 100g/m², Removable Faux fur at hood, Adjustable hood and cuffs, Multiple exterior pockets, Inner chest pocket with zip closure, YKK quality front zipper with buttoned storm placket, Adjustable waist, HH logo on back shoulder, HH badge on sleeve, YD checked lining fabric,
- GOOD FOR: Urban & City Life, Winter,
- FIT: Regular - Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting garments may be worn over thicker midlayers. Pants will have a standard inseam with a cut that's straight through the leg.
A modern and updated version of the Helly Hansen coastal parka in a waterproof and breathable classic look with a nice checked lining. Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop their apparel through a blend of Scandinavian design and insights drawn from living among some of the harshest environments on earth. The brand represents the optimal combination of performance, protection and style. The company has a long list of first-to-market innovations including the first supple, waterproof fabrics more than 130 years ago, the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers made with Lifa stay dry technology in the 1970s and today's award winning and patented h2flow temperature regulating technology. Helly Hansen is the global leader in technical sailing apparel. its ski uniforms are worn by more than 50,000 professionals across 100+ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world, as well as national ski teams, olympians and discerning outdoor enthusiasts. Technically engineered and real-world tested, all Helly Hansen garments are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Should any garment's key features or functions fail due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge or provide a replacement. all Helly Hansen technical outerwear garments (Helly tech, Helly tech xp and Helly tech O2) are covered by a limited lifetime warranty, this policy does not cover normal wear and tear on the product.