GSI Outdoors Spoon/Spatula Set
by GSI Outdoors
- Kitchen tool set for backpacking, camping, and gourmet outdoor adventures
- Compact, packable, and extremely lightweight at less than 1 ounce for the pair
- Durable reinforced nylon 6-6 construction for heat resistance
- Silicone grips for easy handling; integrated hooks
- Measures 7.4 by 1.9 by 1.2 inches; backed by full manufacturer’s warranty
If your backcountry kitchen involves anything more than boiling water and a bag of freeze-dried chow, you need these adorable yet highly functional little utensils, made from heat-resistant reinforced 6-6 nylon. Weighing in at less than a half ounce each, the trail- and pack-friendly spoon and spatula have silicone grips for easy handling and integrated hooks to allow them to hang from clotheslines or s-hooks. Flip pancakes, stir stews, portion out rice: they won’t melt, scratch the inside of your cookware, or burn your mouth or hands like stainless can. All GSI Outdoors products are fully warrantied to the original owner against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship. GSI: Feeding your love of the outdoors since 1985 Beginning with a few pieces of blue enamelware and a smattering of campfire accessories in 1985, GSI Outdoors continues to create unique, imaginative, and fun products that enhance the outdoor experience – including stainless steel and enamelware cookware, tableware, coffee percolators, water bottles, and more.