Gregory Mountain Products Zulu 35 Liter Men's Day Hiking Backpack | Day Hikes, Camping, Travel | Ventilated Suspension, Rain Cover Included, Hydration Compatible | Breathable Comfort on the Trail
This product ships from the United States
- Base 210D NylonLining 200D Embossed PolyesterHarness/Hipbelt/Lumbar Lifespan EVA Foam, EVA Foam, Open Cell FoamChasis Support 4 mm Spring Steel, HDPE
- VENTILATED SUSPENSION & TOP ACCESS: Updated CrossFlo Suspension. Permanent top lid with zippered with security pocket and key clip. Hybrid top loading panel access to main body.
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP: External top zippered accessory pocket. Interior security pocket with key clip. Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage.
- EASY ACCESS TO IMPORTANT GEAR: Two external stretch water bottle pockets. Dual quick-access waist belt pockets. Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops.
- FREE RAIN COVER & ACCESSORY STORAGE: Integrated rain cover. Sunglass stash on shoulder harness.
- IDEAL USES: Day Hiking, Camping, Walking, Travel - WEIGHT: 2.12 lbs. - DIMENSIONS: 25.0" x 13.5" x 9.0"
- Pockets: 1 interior slip, 1 interior zip, 6 exterior
CrossFlo DTS Suspension
Gregory’s proprietary CrossFlo suspension creates a physical space between the user and the pack without sacrificing load management or robbing excess volume from the storage compartment. A tensioned steel wire frame arcs over a wide, stabilized open mesh back panel to support the contents of the pack without contacting the wearer’s back. Meanwhile, the harness yoke transfers load forces directly to the frame, which reacts by stiffening the system as the pack gets heavier. This dynamic chassis system allows air to flow around the user, increasing ventilation in hot weather and improving the breathability of waterproof outerwear in cold and wet conditions as well.
- HPDE framesheet with anti-barreling stay
- Ventilated mesh on harness and hipbelt and adds breathability and decreases weight
- Dynamic yoke integrates the shoulder harness directly to the X-Frame, activating the suspension as the weight increases to automatically balance flexibility and stiffness in the frame
- Suspended mesh backpanel for superior ventilation
- Lightweight wire x-frame provides superior load transfer directly to the lumbar pad and hipbelt
Weight: 2.12 lbs. | Body Dimensions: 25.0" x 13.5" x 9.0".
When you’re standing on the first peak and your goal is two, maybe three more by sundown, you’ll be glad you have the Zulu 35 on your back. It’s the perfect pack for setting personal ridge-running records, thanks to its incredible load balance and the supreme ventilation of CrossFlo suspension.
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Permanent top lid with zippered with security pocket and key clip
- Hybrid top loading panel access to main body
- External top zippered accessory pocket
- Interior security pocket with key clip
- Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
- Two external stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Integrated raincover
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
Hip Belt Pocket
Dual zippered hip belt pockets.
Front Stuff Pocket
Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure.
Intergrated raincover in a dedicated external-access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather.
Front U-Zip Access
Front U-Zip access to main compartment on packs 33L & larger.
Removable via girth, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack (53/55 & 63/65).
Dual stretch mesh side pockets.