Gregory Mountain Products Zulu 30 Liter Men's Day Hiking Backpack
This product ships from the United States
- VENTILATED SUSPENSION & TOP ACCESS: Updated CrossFlo Suspension. Hybrid top loading panel access to main body.
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP: Zippered pockets on exterior and interior of hybrid panel access. Two external stretch water bottle pockets.
- FREE RAIN COVER & EASY ACCESS TO IMPORTANT GEAR: Dual quick-access waist belt pockets. Trekking pole attachment points double as ice axe loops. Integrated rain cover.
- KEEP YOUR ACCESSORIES HANDY: Interior security pocket with key clip. Sunglass stash on shoulder harness.
- IDEAL USES: Day Hiking, Camping, Walking, Travel - WEIGHT: 2.7 lbs. - DIMENSIONS: 21.5" x 13.0" x 8.0"
- Pockets: 1 interior slip, 1 interior zip, 6 exterior
CrossFlo DTS Suspension
Gregory’s proprietary CrossFlo suspension creates a physical space between the user and the pack without sacrificing load management or robbing excess volume from the storage compartment. A tensioned steel wire frame arcs over a wide, stabilized open mesh back panel to support the contents of the pack without contacting the wearer’s back. Meanwhile, the harness yoke transfers load forces directly to the frame, which reacts by stiffening the system as the pack gets heavier. This dynamic chassis system allows air to flow around the user, increasing ventilation in hot weather and improving the breathability of waterproof outerwear in cold and wet conditions as well.
- HPDE framesheet with anti-barreling stay
- Ventilated mesh on harness and hipbelt and adds breathability and decreases weight
- Dynamic yoke integrates the shoulder harness directly to the X-Frame, activating the suspension as the weight increases to automatically balance flexibility and stiffness in the frame
- Suspended mesh backpanel for superior ventilation
- Lightweight wire x-frame provides superior load transfer directly to the lumbar pad and hipbelt
Weight: 2.7 lbs. | Body Dimensions: 21.5" x 13.0" x 8.0".
The smallest pack in the Zulu series stands tall with technology, making up for any loss in volume with the heat-taming prowess of CrossFlo ventilated suspension. While other packs get heavier as the day goes on, the Zulu 30 runs so cool and light that your post-lunch return route will feel as fast and fun as the first five miles.
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Hybrid top loading panel access to main body
- Zippered pockets on exterior and interior of hybrid panel access
- Two external stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Trekking pole attachment points double as ice axe loops
- Integrated raincover
- Interior security pocket with key clip
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
Hip Belt Pocket
Dual zippered hip belt pockets.
Front Stuff Pocket
Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure.
Intergrated raincover in a dedicated external-access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather.
Front U-Zip Access
Front U-Zip access to main compartment on packs 33L & larger.
Removable via girth, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack (53/55 & 63/65).
Dual stretch mesh side pockets.