Gregory Mountain Products Maven 35 Liter Women's Lightweight Hiking Backpack
- INTERNAL FRAME & VENTILATION: Aerolon suspension with lightweight aluminum frame provide ventilation and load stabilization. Ventilation system uses foam-matrix structure and breathable mesh. Women's-specific design.
- FOAM COMPONENTS & ADJUSTABLE FIT: 3D components with dual density foam construction. Adjustable back provides the perfect fit, while the hipbelt adjustment allow the pockets to move to maintain easy access. Lumbar pad for enhanced load transfer.
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP: Sleeping bag straps are removable and can be used to carry other items. Front stretch pocket for gear overflow. Reinforced bottom panel for superior abrasion resistance. Molded webbing keepers for compression straps.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER & EASY ACCESS TO GEAR: Raincover stows in its own compartment. Top pocket has extra zippered pocket for organization. Sunglass quickstow allows a quick, scratch-free way to store your shades. Zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access.
- IDEAL USES: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Travel, Fast & Light - WEIGHT: 2.15 lbs. - DIMENSIONS: 25.0" x 13.0" x 10.0"
A size-specific custom 7001 aluminum alloy chassis and ventilated, mesh-encapsulated Matrix foam backpanel design make Aerolon suspension the lightest, most supportive suspension in its weight class. Aerolon’s exceptional airflow and dynamic load management system give the Paragon and Maven packs more stability and on-trail comfort than competing lightweight backpacks.
Weight: 2.69 lbs. | Body Dimensions: 25.0" x 13.0" x 10.0"
Packing the sink on your next dayhike will make the Maven 35 happy, because it loves to haul a little extra gear in its 35-liter main compartment. Lightweight, robust Aerolon suspension supports the load without adding to it, while tons of features never let on that this pack barely tips the scales.
- Aerolon suspension uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail
- Removable sleeping bag multi-straps
- Matrix Ventilation System uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation
- Quickadjust hipbelts and back height system
- Gription lumbar pad with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
- 3D shoulder harnesses and hipbelt with dual density LifeSpan EVA foam construction
- Raincover integration
- Sunglass quickstow
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access items on the trail
- Front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow and organization
- Double zip top pocket
- Solar-Ready with Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Molded webbing keepers compression strap management
- Sidewinder bottle stash
Sunglass quickstow system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go.
Raincover stows in zippered compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket.
Trekking Pole Attachments
Trekking pole attachments and tool attachments.
Adjustable backpanel height for the perfect fit every time.
Adjustable Hipbelt Pockets
Adjustable hipbelt pockets provide a unique adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access.
Matrix Ventilation System
Foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation.