Gregory Men's Paragon 48 Backpack Sunset Grey
This product ships from the United States
- 210D CryptoRip Nylon and 100D High Tenacity Nylon
- INTERNAL FRAME & VENTILATION: Aerolon suspension with lightweight aluminum frame provide ventilation and load stabilization. Ventilation system uses foam-matrix structure and breathable mesh.
- FOAM COMPONENTS & ADJUSTABLE FIT: 3D components with dual density foam construction. Adjustable back provides the perfect fit, while the hipbelt adjustment allow the pockets to move to maintain easy access. Lumbar pad for enhanced load transfer.
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP: Sleeping bag straps are removable and can be used to carry other items. Front stretch pocket for gear overflow. Reinforced bottom panel for superior abrasion resistance. Molded webbing keepers for compression straps.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER & EASY ACCESS TO GEAR: Raincover stows in its own compartment. Top pocket has extra zippered pocket for organization. Sunglass quickstow allows a quick, scratch-free way to store your shades. Zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access.
- IDEAL USES: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Travel, Fast & Light - WEIGHT: 3.3 lbs. - DIMENSIONS: 29.0" x 13.0" x 10.0"
The Paragon 48 loves those long-distance overnights, where the challenge isn’t just the mileage, but the altitude, the terrain, and the conditions. Its lightweight Aerolon suspension keeps you—and your gear—balanced as you make for your next waypoint, while convenient features improve organization and provide on-trail access to essentials.