Garmin eTrex 30x, Handheld GPS Navigator with 3-axis Compass, Enhanced Memory and Resolution, 2.2-inch Color Display, Water Resistant
This product ships from the United States
- UPGRADED DISPLAY Features a 2.2” 65K color sunglight readable display offering increased resolution (240 x 320 pixels). Physical dimensions: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
- LOAD MORE MAPS Large 3.7 GB of internal memory and microSD card slot lets you load a variety of maps, including TOPO 24K, HuntView, BlueChart g2, City Navigator NT and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required)
- PRELOADED BASEMAP Includes a worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- BUILT IN SENSORS eTrex 30x adds a built in 3 axis tilt compensated electronic compass and a barometric altimeter which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time
- WIRELESS Wirelessly share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches with other compatible devices simply press “send” to transfer your information also wirelessly connects to compatible Garmin devices, including VIRB and accessory sensors
eTrex 30x is our upgraded version of the popular eTrex 30, with enhanced screen resolution for a more readable display and internal memory expanded to hold more maps. It retains the ease-of-use, durability and affordability that eTrex is legendary for and can also be used on ATVs, bicycles, boats, cars or hot air balloons.
Handheld GPS, 3-axis Compass: Better Resolution and Memory.
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display
- 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
eTrex supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. eTrex stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
The eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to 'lock on' to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS.
Plan Your Next Trip
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks
- This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers.
- BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
|eTrex 30x||eTrex 20x||eTrex 10|
|Display size, WxH||1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)||1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)||1.4" x 1.7" (3.6 x 4.3 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||240 x 320 pixels||240 x 320 pixels||128 x 160 pixels|
|Display type||2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT||2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT||transflective, monochrome|
|Ability to add maps||✓||✓|
|Track log||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
|Custom maps compatible||✓||✓|