Fenix PD35 V2.0 2018 Upgrade 1000 Lumen Flashlight Built-in USB Rechargeable Battery & LumenTac Charging Cable
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- UPGRADED 1000 LUMEN OUTPUT - Upgraded for 2018, the PD35 V2.0 features a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED capable of up to 1000 lumens output and 273 yards throw making it brighter and more powerful than ever.
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE - Control On/Off operation via the tactical tail cap and adjust through 5 brightnesses + Strobe with the upgraded stainless steel side switch.
- UP TO 430 HOURS RUNTIME - Get more done per charge! Operating on rechargeable battery or 2x CR123A non-rechargeable batteries, the PD35 V2.0 now offers up t0 430 hours runtime on Eco and an impressive nearly 3 hours on Turbo.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FOR EDC - The lightweight and compact body won't weigh you down and fits comfortably in your pocket or in the included holster, making this an excellent everyday carry flashlight. A removable pocket clip and lanyard add even more carrying options.
- RECHARGEABLE BUNDLE - Fenix PD35 V2.0 flashlight, Fenix 2600mAh micro-USB rechargeable battery, pocket clip, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring, spare rubber boot, instruction sheet, warranty card and LumenTac charging cable
Fenix takes the PD35 V2.0 flashlight to the next level with higher output and longer runtimes in their 2018 upgrade on a fan favorite. Now fitted with a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, the PD35 V2.0 reaches up to 1000 lumens output with 273 yards max throw distance, for brighter searching & inspecting. Fenix has retained the same dual tail switch/side switch combination while upgrading the side button to a durable, stainless steel switch. With 5 brightness outputs and Strobe, the PD35 V2.0 is a great choice for everyday carry, camping, automotive work, household and emergency backup.The PD35 V2.0 operates using li-ion rechargeable battery (included) or 2x CR123A non-rechargeable batteries with up to 430 hours runtime) The slim 1" body tube and compact body make it easy to carry the PD35 in pockets. And with an IP68 waterproof rating, you can use this high performance flashlight in rain, sleet or snow.SpecificationsLED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED Brightness & Runtimes:++ Turbo: 1000 lumens / 2 hr 50 min++ High: 350 lumens / 5 hr 10 min++ Mid: 150 lumens / 12 hr 25 min++ Low: 50 lumens / 29 hr 30 min++ Eco: 3 lumens / 430 hr++ Strobe: 1000 lumens / -- Peak Beam Distance: 273 yards Peak Beam Intensity: 15,600 cd IP Rating: IP68, submersible 2m Impact Resistance: 1mUpgraded Features in PD35 V2.0 273 yards throw distance (73 yards more than PD35 TAC) Intuitive controls for easy operation Longer runtimes up to 430 hours (compared to 140 hours w/ PD35 TAC) Improved side switch design constructed from durable stainless steel Note: How to charge the battery? The battery has a built-in Micro-USB charging port near the top. Directly connect the USB cable between the battery and a USB power source (adapter, computer port) to charge the battery. There is no need for an external charger.