Fenix LD41 XM-L2 U2 680 Lumen LED Tactical Flashlight with Four rechargeable AA batteries, Charger & Four EdisonBright AA Alkaline batteries
This product ships from the United States
- New version Cree XM-L2 U2; 680 lumens and 295 yards throw
- Use commonly available 4x AA Batteries (Ni-MH or Alkaline)
- Unique dual tail cap switches to provide quick switching between four brightness levels and two flashing modes - and a momentary-on function.
- 4 brightness levels plus strobe and SoS functions, all easily accessible
- Bundle includes 4 X rechargeable AA batteries, battery charger and 4 X EdisonBright AA Alkaline batteries.
Fenix LD41 L2 version is a high-performance outdoor flashlight with a wide range of applications. It employs the unique dual tail cap switches to provide quick switching between four brightness levels and two flashing modes – and a momentary-on function. The elongated all-metal housing, containing four readily-available AA batteries with sufficient power, makes it comfortable to hold. Featuring constant brightness and waterproofing to IPX-8 standards, LD41 can be a good partner in various outdoor conditions and in emergencies. Features Uses Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours Uses four AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) batteries 175mm (Length) x 40mm (Diameter) 198-gram weight (excluding batteries) Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function Tail mode switch, one click for brightness selection Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating Bundle Include, - 4 X rechargeable AA batteries with battery charger - 4 X EdisonBright AA Alkaline batteries