Esbit 11.5g (0.4 Ounce) Ultralight Folding Titanium Stove for Use with Solid Fuel Tablets
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Constructed from ultralight titanium for hikers and backpackers
- Lightweight, foldable design for portability
- Use with Esbit solid fuel cubes; tablet tray holds solid Esbit fuel tablet in place
- Works well with the Esbit titanium pot, and can accommodate a variety of pots and cups
- Stores in included mesh bag; measures 3.3 x 1.1 inches (8.4 cm x 2.8 cm) folded; weighs: 0.4 oz. (11.5 g)
The Esbit titanium stove is a simply designed folding stove for burning Esbit solid fuel tablets that is ideal for minimalist and ultralight hikers. The stove is made from titanium, and is configured with three 'legs' that fold and unfold around a small tray in the center sized to hold a 14g Esbit solid fuel tablet. The legs are designed to allow the stove to be used with various sizes of cups and pots; larger pots can rest on the top of the legs, and smaller cups can rest on the serrated edges. An excellent addition to any pack on summit day. Stove is constructed from ultralight titanium, is lightweight and foldable, and stores in included mesh bag. The tablet tray holds solid fuel in place. Use with Esbit solid fuel tablets (not included) and the Esbit titanium pot. Dimensions, folded: 3.3 x 1.1 inches (8.4 cm x 2.8 cm); weighs: 0.4 oz. (11.5 g).