Columbia Women's Thermarator Glove
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Polyester Thermarator Fleece
- 2" high
- 5" wide
- INCREDIBLE COMFORT: The Columbia Sportswear Women’s Thermarator Glove is an incredibly comfortable winter solution for keeping your hands cozy and warm when the cold weather arrives.
- SEAL IN THE HEAT: When the temperature begins to drop, these 100% polyester Thermarator 280g fleece gloves are your go-to solution. The thermal-reflective lining ensures that your hands are always comfy and warm.
- ADDED WARMTH: We've designed these women’s gloves with Omni-Heat thermal fabric along with extended wrist fabric that produces additional warmth higher on the hand for superior comfort in colder weather.
- EXTRA PERKS: For added convenience, these Sportswear women’s Thermarator gloves include palm patches that enhance your grip, a security clip, and a touchscreen-compatible fingertip that permits the use of touchscreen technology.
- OMNI-HEAT: Omni-Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The metallic dot patterns are designed to retain heat, while the lining consists of breathable fabric that dissipates moisture and heat.
With Omni-Heat thermal reflective technology in a slimly designed glove, the Thermarator will keep you warm in cold weather without compromising mobility in your wrists and fingers.
When the temperatures start to drop, these fleece gloves are your go-to. Thermal-reflective lining ensures your hands are always good and warm.
Palm patches enhance your grip, and a touchscreen-compatible fingertip keeps you tuned in.
For those extremely cold winter days, when you are running errands, headed to work, or just having fun in the snow, wearing these protective and incredibly warm gloves will exceed your expectations.
Omni-Heat | Thermal Reflective Warmth
Magic in a little silver dot that reflects body heat. Omni-Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for performance in the outdoors. The metallic dot patterns are designed to retain heat, while the rest of the lining consists of highly breathable fabric that dissipates moisture and excess heat.
|Hand Length||6 7/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 5/8||7 5/8 - 8||8 - 8 3/8|