Columbia Womens Saturday Trail Ii Convertible Pant
- 96% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- 1" high
- 8" wide
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Convertible Pant features our signature water and stain repellent fabric for protection against harsh stains and liquids and UPF 50 to protect against harmful sun rays.
- HANDY FEATURES: Two side pockets with a hook and loop closure and two back pockets keep your smaller items stowed away and secure.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: A partial elastic waist provides adjustable comfort that allows for free movement. The most exciting feature is the zip-off legs that convert to shorts for when the weather becomes unexpectedly hot.
- CLASSIC FIT: This pant is crafted of a classic fit with our nylon and elastane 2-way stretch fabric and features articulated knees.
- OMNI-SHIELD - Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
- Omni-Shield Advanced Repellency
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 Sun Protection
- Zip-Off Legs Convert Pant to 10" Inseam Short
- Zip-Closed Security Pocket
Columbia Sportswear | Get Out There
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear for people who enjoy the rugged outdoors found in the Pacific Northwest and far beyond.Based in Portland, Oregon we still make no-nonsense apparel, footwear, and accessories to keep you warm, dry, cool, and protected no matter what. Innovative gear with irreverent spirit, quality, and a family business ethos is what sets us apart.