Columbia Womens Pilsner Peak Pull-on Cargo Capri
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Other Fibers
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- HANDY FEATURES: This Women's Pilsner Peak Cargo Capri features four side pockets and two back pockets to secure your smaller items.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: A partial elastic waist and included belt provide ultimate comfort during anything from bouldering to rafting.
- CLASSIC FIT: This capri is crafted of a classic fit with a mid rise for comfort during any activity.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia's Pilsner Peak Cargo Capri features our signature UPF 50 fabric for protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays as well as breathable, quick-dry fabric to keep you cool and dry.
Columbia Women's Pilsner Peak Cargo Short is the ultimate staple designed for days out on the river. Crafted of polyester and nylon fabric, these capris remain lightweight, yet durable, no matter the weather or activity. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship are the backbone of Columbia’s women’s apparel. The technology featured in these capris is unmatched. The interior layer is made up of Columbia’s signature quick-dry fabric to ensure a sweat-free, breathable day of activity, while the protective exterior features UPF 50 to help block and shield from harmful UVA and UVB sun rays known to cause skin damage. The Columbia Pilsner Peak Cargo Short is also durable and comfortable with added convenience—the partial elastic waist and included belt give them a personalized, classic fit; the multi-pocket silhouette provides the aforementioned security and convenience. Columbia offers these cargo capris in multiple staple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart and abide by the following measurement instructions: To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the end of the knee.